No one knows how a car accident victim feels until they have gone through it themselves. Some feel an adrenaline rush, while others feel a sense of shock. Many feel scared and alone. Some feel these emotions and more.
A car accident can be a very traumatic experience. Many people feel a state of shock after an accident. This is a normal reaction to a traumatic event, as your body is trying to protect you from the emotional pain by numbing you out.
It is common to feel scared after an accident. You may be worried about your injuries, your car, or what will happen next. You don’t have to go through the process alone. A competent car accident lawyer can help manage your case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
How Do Car Accidents Commonly Happen in Phoenix?
Car accidents can occur in many ways. Some of the most common include rear-end collisions, sideswipe accidents, rollover accidents, and head-on collisions. Factors such as distracted driving, speeding, or drunk driving can often cause these accidents.
Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona and the state capital. With a population of about 1,500,000, it’s the most populous state capital in the country and, unfortunately, the center of most accidents in Arizona.
If you have been involved in any type of car accident, it is important to seek medical attention and legal representation as soon as possible.
Other serious accidents that happen in Phoenix often involve:
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speed
- Unlicensed drivers
According to the Accident Data Center, there were 1,206 recent Car Accident Lawyer in Phoenix, with many occurring along the I10 corridor. If an accident results in any type of injury, it is important to contact a Phoenix car accident lawyer that understands Arizona state laws designed to help victims of car accidents.
What Kinds of Injuries and Damages Can Result?
Many injuries can occur during a car accident. Some of the more common ones include:
- Whiplash. This is a neck injury that can occur when the head is suddenly jerked forward and then backward, as can happen during a car accident. Symptoms can include neck pain and stiffness, headaches, and dizziness.
- Broken bones. I can break any bone during an accident, but some of the more common fractures occur in the arms or legs.
- Sprains and strains. These are injuries to the ligaments and muscles, respectively. They can occur when there is a sudden force exerted on the body, such as during a fall.
- Cuts and bruises. These are the most common type of injuries and can occur from any type of impact.
- Internal injuries. These are usually more serious and can occur when there is a blow to the body that causes organs to collide with each other or the bones. They can be very difficult to diagnose and can often lead to long-term problems.
If you’re involved in a car accident, it is important to seek medical attention even if, at first, you don’t feel that you are injured. Some injuries, like concussions, may immediately show symptoms. A medical professional can assess your injuries and provide the appropriate treatment.
If you are unsure how to handle your claim, a car accident attorney in Phoenix can offer expert advice on how to best approach your situation.
When Do You Know if it is Time to Consult a Car Accident Lawyer in Phoenix?
If you’ve been in a car accident, you may be wondering if you need to call a car accident lawyer. The answer to this question depends on several factors.
First, you’ll need to assess the severity of the accident. If there were any injuries or fatalities, or if there was significant damage to either vehicle, you’ll likely need to hire a lawyer.
Even if there wasn’t major damage, you may still need legal help if the other driver was at fault and is refusing to pay for damages. Here, a car accident lawyer can help you file a claim and negotiate with the other driver’s insurance company.
You may also need a lawyer if you were in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver. Here, a lawyer can help you file a claim with your own insurance company.
If you’re not sure whether you need a lawyer, it’s always best to consult with one. They can help you assess your case and determine the best course of action.
How Can Torgenson Law Help?
A car accident attorney can help you navigate the legal process and ensure that your rights are protected. If you were injured in the accident, an attorney can help you recover damages from the responsible party.
After a serious car accident, you need a law firm that can help you recover the maximum amount of compensation for your pain and suffering. Here is how you know Torgenson Law is the right attorney to handle your car accident lawyer in phoenix in case:
- We always treat our clients with integrity, respect, and unwavering loyalty
- We are available to come to your home, work, or hospital at a time that is convenient and appropriate
- Our Phoenix car accident attorneys are bilingual and available for consultation with Spanish-speaking injury victims
- We have over 20 years of legal experience, with extensive expertise in a variety of accident cases
Torgenson Law has experience with many types of Phoenix car accidents, including:
- Passenger auto accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Bicycle and scooter accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- School bus accidents
- Off-road/ATV accidents
At Torgenson Law, you are more than just a case number. You’re a victim that deserves the best and most competent legal representation available. Our experienced attorneys are experts in accident law and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you until your case is resolved.